Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it sent to another journal for consideration (or another explanation has been provided in the Editor's Comments).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The research data used was not tampered with to support the conclusions.
- Information taken from other sources is not presented as your own creation (plagiarism). The sources are obviously presented, in the format required by Revista Calitatea Vieții, according to the instructions for authors available here: https://www.revistacalitateavietii.ro/journal/about/instructions. The editorial office can use specialized software to detect plagiarism.
- The material has received the necessary approvals from the co-authors, cited institutions, cited persons, data or images used, etc. before submitting the article.
All rights belong to the Romanian Academy Publishing House. Authors submitting their articles to the journal automatically give their consent for publication under these conditions.
Authors are entitled to 10 printout copies of the article and one copy of the journal, all free.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.